[SEDXC] 4O6DX LOTW Info...

Keith LaBorde - K4KAL k4kal at arrl.net
Fri Aug 18 14:01:43 EDT 2006

Guys,

I just pulled down my latest updates, and all my Q's with 4O6DX as of last night show confirmed.
Been looking for them on 10, 12, and 15.  Tuff copy...
So if you have not signed up for LOTW, you should.

I use LOGIC8 from a local Ham Developer and its a push of a button, and it all happens automatically.
You can check out his website at.. http://www.hosenose.com/
I run dual 19" Wide Screen LCD Displays, with Cluster Notification via Pager/Cell Phone.
So you don't need to be sitting in front of the computer when your "New One" is spotted.

Thanks,
Keith, K4KAL