[SEDXC] they don't charge you anything but card credits

Ralph Bates K1ZZI k1zzi at comcast.net
Fri Aug 18 15:55:17 EDT 2006

The cost by the way is 10.00 plus your credits online.
But... if you recently sent a DXCC form in and check that box off on LOTW
when you do your online submission, they don't charge you anything but card
credits.

Keith,

I must have done it wrong.  I just sent in a form (March) with a bunch of
cards just to update THEIR old database.  These were cards I already
submitted on the old system years ago.  I spent over $60 on that submission.
Last week I wanted to submit ONE LoTW qsl for credit and they wanted $12
bucks for an electronic submission for one qso!  Ouch... Whats up with that?
What did I miss?

73,
Ralph