[SEDXC] Field Day pictures

Carl carl at wb4znh.com
Mon Aug 21 23:00:32 EDT 2006

As most of you know from my other emails, I have been trying to
de-clutter the house in preparation to sell it, so Martha and I can move
to Alabama.  It has taken a long time as we have collected a LOT of
stuff during our 43 years of marriage.  We have been going through it
methodically so as to not throw away any treasures.  Which brings me
back to this email.  Martha found a bunch of black and white photos and
asked me who all those people were.  They are SEDXC members at Field Day
back in the 1970s.  I see Ben Adams, K4EZ, Jack, AE4Q(maybe was still
W4KNW), Mike, K4PI wearing a K4TBN ball cap.  What should I do with
these pictures?  I also have the negatives.  I flew my little airplane
over head and a friend from the Delta Camera Club took a couple aerial
shots of our Field Day setup.  He got airsick but didn't tell me.  I had
a sick bag in the plane.  He knew the window opened since he had been
taking pictures out that open window.  Just as I turned onto final
approach at the South Expressway Airport, he stuck his head out the
window and lost his lunch.  Unfortunately, he also lost his glasses.
Well, the plane needed washing anyway.  73, Carl