[SEDXC] Rig Recommendations for ~$500.00

Chris Wynn cwynn at sherrodandbernard.com
Tue Aug 29 10:23:49 EDT 2006

I would suggest a Yeasu FT-107.  This was the radio w/a white face.  All controls are on the front, and this rig pre-dates the sub-menu trend.  I know it isn't the most "ritzy" rig in the world, but it works great for DXing and contesting.
I have used several rigs, from the 107 to the 1000, and the 107 is the way to go.
Chris Wynn
N4XFA