[SEDXC] 3B7C

k4pi k4pi at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 22 17:33:24 EST 2006

Hi Wes,  Good points but just a few comments..   The rarest ones are needed
by the old and young alike.  The less rare only the young ones need and the
less rare come to those that are patience so the club would seem to get more
bang for it's buck by supporting the rarest ones that are needed by more
people in the club.  The numbers from 5A7 are impressive but are somewhat
misleading.  A large number of the QSO's are from band county hunters,  they
operated in the CQ WW contest where many people worked them for only a
contest QSO and no for a new one, many are people excercising the amp and of
course the ole dupe QSO.   Just some points I wanted to bring up and if a
committee decides something otherwise no problem.
Again Merry Christmas and may everyone get a FT9000...