[SEDXC] Where to cash in IRC's in metro Atlanta

Rick Glisson rglisson at america.net
Thu Dec 28 20:17:53 EST 2006

Anybody know of a place here in metro Atlanta that knows how to handle redeeming IRC's? I tried the 24 hr. Crown Rd. main post office by the airport. They did not have a clue even when I presented them wirh copies of their own regulations (Pub 51, page 10). A very bad attitude about it. Calling the USPS general number was no better. They just referred me to local post offices here hoping one might know something. In either case I was unable to get to anyone who had a clue.

Thanks all,

-73 Rick N4XMX