[SEDXC] 3Y0X -- 17M cw, great sig

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Wed Feb 8 09:46:48 EST 2006

I didn't get on until about 1245Z and I could hear the pile up about
18074-77, but I couldn't hear them at all.  Guess it is just my antenna
(center-fed 88' zepp at 40'), since I heard N5AN work them apparently on
one call and other US stations were calling, but it was mainly an
European pileup.  I assumed that this was the 3Y0 pileup, but it might
have been someone else.  I will miss most of their trip there because I
am leaving Columbus Monday and hoping to be QRV as PJ4/K4BAI Feb 14-21
and with Jeff, KU8E, QRV as PJ4R in ARRL DX CW M/S.  Hope to work many
of you from Bonaire.  I'll take the list of 3Y0 frequencies and operate
somewhere else.  Mostly CW.

73,

John, K4BAI.