[SEDXC] What gives??

Keith LaBorde - K4KAL k4kal at arrl.net
Wed Feb 15 08:43:30 EST 2006

Did you guys hear 75 Meter SSB last night.
I got so fed up, I just went to bed.
Then they start arguing on his xmit freq and call one another names, etc.
CW may be a better route to take on some bands.

Earlier in the week there was two guys that sat on 3795.0 and called CQ DX
on top of the 3Y0X on purpose.  The said... they were having a QSO above
3800.0
and since the DX station told everyone to call on there frequency, the
figured they would
come on his and cause QRM on purpose.  It was like WWIII that night.

I hate to say it, but these guys think they own specific frequencies.
They are on there every night shooting the bull.
I have always had the attitude if a DX station comes on, I yield to them.
Let them have it....  I can move, not a big deal.

Keith