[SEDXC] What gives??

Macie, Gordon GMacie at innotrac.com
Wed Feb 15 08:47:13 EST 2006

Of all the bands to have a problem with this is the wrong one.. No way
to know if 10 will even open again.. I think they will figure out if an
op had that problem when they receive a lot of cards in the same time
range with the same issue or lets hope so anyway...

I had a good night last night.. Had a romantic dinner at McDonald's with
the wife and 3 kids got home about 9 pm.. I worked the 3y on 30 cw, 40
cw and 80 ssb in about 2 hours and went to bed.

73 Gordon

p.s. wife and I have plans for a little nicer evening on Thursday..