[SEDXC] FS: Computer

JT Croteau jt.w6fo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 12:54:02 EST 2006

In order to finance some much needed radio equipment, I am selling a
computer I recently built about a month ago.  I am offering it here to the
club first before posting elsewhere.

Configuration:

CPU: AMD Athlon 3200+ (Venice) 2.0GHz
MEM: 1GB (2x512MB) of DDR500 High Performance Memory (Crucial Ballistix)
MAINBOARD: MSI NVIDIA Geforce 6150/430 Chipset Based
HDD: 160GB Serial-ATA (3.0Gb/s) Hitachi Deskstar
OPTICAL: Combo DVD/CD Reader/Burner (Burns almost all formats)
CASE: Standard Mini-tower, very simple and clean design

Neat features:

Very nice onboard video with analog AND high-definition digital outputs (DVI
+ Component)
7.1 channel surround sound onboard

Current has the 64-bit version of XP Pro installed, I can install any Linux
or Windows OS that you'd like.

I don't currently have a monitor to include with this but do have a
standard mouse/keyboard.

Price: $500 to club members.  May consider trades as I have no shack
equipment at the moment.

Please email direct with any questions.

73
W6FO