[SEDXC] KB4IT

James Streible k4dli at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 13 11:03:37 EST 2006

I received the following from Allen Bond this morning in regard to
Morris Johnson, KB4IT.

Morris Johnson's  (KB4IT)  wife Virginia called me this evening, and
told me that Morris passed away at 4:10 AM Thursday morning,  Jan. 12.
Morris had been in intensive care in the Griffin, Ga. hospital for
almost two months, due to many complications of double pneumonia.

 Visitation will be at the Conner - Westbury funeral Home
http://www.conner-westburyfuneralhome.com/
<http://www.conner-westburyfuneralhome.com/>just northwest of Griffin.
Griffin is about 45 miles South of Atlanta, on Hwy 41 / 19. The
visitation will be Sunday, January 15^th from 7-9 PM. Funeral will be at
Conner - Westbury on Monday, January 16, at 2 PM.

 Burial will be at Bayou Rouge Baptist Church, Evergreen, LA. In lieu of
flowers, the family requests that donations may be made to the Loveday
Endowment Foundation, PO Box 1505, Griffin, GA  30224(Morris was on
their board of directors.... provides scholarships for teachers in
independent schools)

For further information, contact Ms. Robin Ayler, with the Ga.
Association of Independent Schools in Griffin, at 770-227-3456 or to the
American Heart Association.
 https://donate.americanheart.org/ecommerce/aha/aha_index.jsp

Please pass this to all who knew Morris, and who would want to know.

Thanks!

 Allen Bond,  WB4GNT

770-973-6251