[SEDXC] Public Thanks

JT Croteau jt.w6fo at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 19:22:01 EST 2006

I want to extend a public thanks to Ed Tanton, N4XY, for his
generosity in helping me get my shack back on the air with the limited
funds currently at my disposal.  Because of Ed, I now have a really
nice TenTec Paragon and 25A power supply along with a really nice 17"
Sony Trinitron tube as a gift that I was not expecting at all.

I'd also like to thank Chaz and Wes for their generous offers as well.

I still need a few things before I can transmit again but I am slowly
getting there.

This club is awesome!  Looking forward to the meeting next week.

73's
JT - W6FO