[SEDXC] 14AWG Solid Insulated Hookup Wire

Paul Manno, KG4UVU kg4uvu at arrl.net
Thu Jan 26 20:36:17 EST 2006

JT,

I've been very pleased with the 500' spools of 14AWG solid available from
Home Depot or Loews for my radials and wire antennas.  I've found using
the black jacket works well as it fades to a dark grey and disappears into
the trees nicely for the wire antennas.  Last time I bought some, it was
$18 for 500 feet.

73,
Paul
KG4UVU