[SEDXC] K6VVA Island Expedition Announcement

John T. Laney III k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jan 30 20:29:15 EST 2006

See the message below from K6VVA about an upcoming operation from a rare
California IOTA island.  73, John, K4BAI.

Hey, John:

Our official IOTA NA-178 full-blown website is now up & running at:

http://www.k6vva.com/iota/na178

Would appreciate you passing this info along to your local GA club pals
there who may be IOTA chasers.

BTW, Kenwood has contributed a new TS-480S + 500Hz CW filter as our
"Grand Prize" in the NA-178 Raffle, etc., and we are getting EXCITED
with less than 3 weeks left before D-Day.  I sure hope the WX cooperates
& that we have some decent band condx!!!

Mike, K9AJ, will be doing CW & I'll be both CW & SSB (looking, of
course,  for those familiar "Bravo Alpha India" phonetics on the bands :-)

Tnx & 161...

Rick, K6VVA