[SEDXC] N1MM Logger

Bill Coleman aa4lr at arrl.net
Fri Jul 21 01:16:25 EDT 2006

On Jul 19, 2006, at 2:30 PM, James Streible wrote:

> Is there anyone out there who knows the N1MM logging program well
> enough
> to give me some pointers in setting it up. Especially the macro
> sections. If you are close to my QTH I would love for you to stop
> by and
> give me some pointers. I have never seen as much verbiage with so
> little
> information as is in the help files.

Jim, you are definitely not alone. I'm a professional software
developer. I recently used N1MM and MMTTY for the first time together
for the NAQP RTTY contest. I was amazed at how long it took me to set
it up. And I still couldn't figure out how to do a couple of things
the way I wanted to.

N1MM is incredibly capable software. It's also inordinately complex
with all the different configuration settings and options.

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa4lr at arrl.net
             -- Wilbur Wright, 1901