[SEDXC] QSLs for ARRL Outgoing QSL Bureau--Atlanta Hamfest

Bill Barr billn4nx at alltel.net
Fri Jun 2 21:23:17 EDT 2006

Gang,

I will be at the Atlanta Hamfest this Saturday 6/03.

Please bring any QSLs you have for the ARRL outgoing bureau and leave them at the SEDXC table.  I will pick them up prior to departure.

I would like to see more of you take advantage of this SEDXC service.  With all of the recent contest now is a good time to get a batch of QSLs ready for distribution  Remember the charge is only 5 cents a card. We will now also accept QSLs for your DX operations at a cost of 6 cents per card.  This service is for SEDXC members ONLY and is a super deal for our members!!

Make sure cards are in proper order and bring a mailing label from a recent QST ( a copy is fine ).

Also please review the requirements for card sorting and countries not covered by the ARRL Bureau at http://www.arrl.org/qsl/qslout.html.

Look forward to seeing you there.

73
Bill N4NX