[SEDXC] WRTC Prize Announcement

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jun 8 10:41:43 EDT 2006

See the message below and check out the URL.  If you submit your log to
WRTC withing 6 hours of the end of IARU HF, you will be eligible for
prizes as stated therein.  In addition to a drawing for trips to
Florianopolis, there are prizes for working all 47 competing stations on
both modes, working all 47 competing stations regardless of mode, and
for working 25 of the competing stations.  This should be a lot of fun!
And of course, if you win a prize, you will likely have worked the
K4BAI/KU8E station.

Dear WRTC2006 friends:

In addition to our previous e-mail below, we would like to inform al of you
that We made some modifications on the original text of the release 052/06.
Please consider only the one that is now available at
http://www.wrtc2006.com/release52.html
It is now easier to get the prizes.
Best 73
Oms

Dear WRTC2006 friends:

To all IARU Contest Participants - Lottery and Prizes.

The WRTC2006 Contest will take place as a part of the IARU contest, giving
you an opportunity to work many Brazilian Stations. The results of the
WRTC2006 Contest must be ready within 35 hours after the IARU Contest, we
therefore need as many IARU logs as possible and as soon as possible to
verify the logs of the WRTC2006 Competitors.
The WRTC2006, will offer several prizes to participants of the IARU contest
who sends the cabrillo log to  logs at wrtc2006.com <mailto:logs at wrtc2006.com>
or  iaruhf at iaru.org <mailto:iaruhf at iaru.org>   within 6 hours after the
contest
Please take a look on our Release 052/06 at our WEB page
http://www.wrtc2006.com/release52.html
<http://www.wrtc2006.com/release52.html>
Thanks for supporting WRTC2006.
Oms PY5EG

-- Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivírus e acredita-se