[SEDXC] [SECC] Use of Club Call, W4AN, in 2006 Field Day

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Fri Jun 9 15:09:27 EDT 2006

If anyone wants to stop by during FD to visit John and myself you are welcomed.
I will be grilling some burgers and if anyone shows upI will get some cold beer.

See

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?newFL=Use+Address+Below&addr=&csz=hamilton+%2Cga&.intl=us&name=&lat=&lon=&srchtype=a&qty=&new=1&trf=0&getmap=Get+Map

My city is so small my exact street is not on this map. From I-185 take GA 116 east about 8 miles.
Before you get into town turn left on Mobley Rd and then a right on Mobley Court.  Phone is
706-628-9672.

We are probably going to setup in the garage and hook up my permanent wire antennas and
do 1D. Might run the amp too since this is not really an effort to win. It is more to test our station
setup for WRTC. You can probably operate some if I can pry John off the radio for awhile !!

Jeff  KU8E