[SEDXC] Club Competition - GA QSO Party

Dick Bentley k2uft at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 8 10:12:40 EST 2006

Just reading over the GAQP rules and had this thought
which I suppose is too late for this year BUT why
don't we consider an award to the Top Club Score in
Georgia (Excluding SECC and SEDXC as club entrants?)
The North Georgia QRP Club members, for example, love
to get into the field to Freeze Their Buns Off and
similar competitive events and perhaps this might
foster some healthy competition among Georgia clubs
and increase the number of Georgia participants.
Current rules only provide for an award to the top
club outside of Georgia.

Dick  K2UFT