[SEDXC] Kennehoochee Hamfest

iam4rb at aol.com iam4rb at aol.com
Wed Mar 15 08:24:14 EST 2006

The Kennehoochee Hamfest is on Saturday, March 18th at Jim Miller Park in Marietta.  The club is planning to have two tables at the hamfest.  One table will be used for club promotion, and a second table for a club swap shop.

Here is the list of those folks who have signed up to support the club and man the tables.  As you can see the list is a liitle lean to watch over two tables, so for those who have signed up to help, many thanks, and please try to be there and on time.

Please remember to bring any swap items you would like to sell, trade, or dump to the club table.

With two tables, we really need more volunteers to keep an eye on things, so if you can help out please let me know, and I will put you on the scedule.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Thank es 73,

John - N4TOL

Setup              John Tramontanis     N4TOL
8:00 - 9:00       Keith LaBorde          K4KAL
8:30 - 9:30       Hal Kennedy            N4GG
9:00 - 10:00     Dale Nordin              K4HGG
10:00 - 11:00   Gary McConville       WB4SQ
                      Ed Sleight                K4SB
11:00 - 12:00   Bill Mills                   KC4AA
                      Bill Barr                    N4NX
12:00 - 1:00     Bob Carroll               W2WG
1:00 - 2:00 &   Guy Shields             W4GBU
Shutdown