[SEDXC] cross post from dxlist w7ix SK

Paul Pescitelli dx.k4uj at gmail.com
Mon May 15 10:35:13 EDT 2006

This was picked up off of the DX-Chat reflector.  A sobering reminder
that working on towers and antennas CAN be dangerous. We should keep
that in mind at all times when planning or working on our
installations!

73 de Bill

*****

Don't know how many of you had the honor to work W7IX but young Ron was
working on a 170 foot tower today when it broke in the middle...

Ron is now SK...

I received a phone call from his dad this evening who was helping him take a
huge 40 meter yagi off the top when the tower just broke.

Ron was DXCC Honor Roll CW and he will be missed by all that knew him.

Rod WC7N