[SEDXC] WORLD WIDE DXPEDITION TROPHY

Tommy aldermant at alltel.net
Tue May 30 20:59:04 EDT 2006

I really do not like web sites like that. The
ones that require cookies being enabled and
require your email address. I already get enough
'junk' email as it is and as we all know, a heck
of a lot of web sites just sell the information.
But for 3Y0X, I did it anyway and will sit back
and watch the results. Thank goodness most ham
web sites don't ask for that type information
unless they have a motive not related to our hobby.

Tom - W4BQF