[SEDXC] For Sale: Alpha 99 Amplifier

Keith LaBorde - K4KAL k4kal at arrl.net
Fri Nov 3 10:55:53 EST 2006

Good Morning....

I received notification yesterday that my Alpha 9500 (#3 on order) will be shipping possibly next week.
They have a number of them pre-built, and have been waiting for FCC Certification which is supposed to happen today.
They have some new pictures on the Alpha Website which are very impressive.

Once I receive the 9500, I want to sell one of my Alpha 99's.
If you think you may be interested, please send me an email.

The unit is 4 years old, just out of warranty by 2 months.
Both 4CX800 tubes were replaced this year due to one of them developing a short.
Glenn over at Alpha told me to change the tubes, and that solved the problem and I have been running ever since.
40 watts in, delivers 1500 watts.  More in, well you know what I mean.

I would prefer to sell to someone local so I don't have to ship.

Thanks,
Keith, K4KAL