[SEDXC] SEDXC Meetoing 11/28

IAM4RB at aol.com IAM4RB at aol.com
Sun Nov 12 22:40:44 EST 2006

Hello all,

Just a notice that the next SEDXC meeting will be held on Tuesday, November
28th.  Our program will feature club member Ernie Zingleman, KS4Q, who will
present an overview of the DX cluster, new features and applications, in addition
to providing some background on what makes it all tick.  It will be a great
opportunity for us all to learn more about the new features of the cluster and
also have the chance to ask Ernie some questions.

Also, please continue to bring any unwanted ham shack and/or miscellaneous
items for the club raffle.  We have had much success raising a few dollars for
the club treasury with this activity as well as having a lot of fun with the
drawings.

Look forward to seeing you all there.

Thanks and 73 - John N4TOL