[SEDXC] SEDXC Christmas Party

iam4rb at aol.com iam4rb at aol.com
Tue Nov 14 09:29:23 EST 2006

As you all know, the December club meeting for the Southeatern DX Club December has been the annual Christmas party.  We are still looking for a host and location for the event.  If anyone has any suggestions or offers please let me know.  We will have more discussion at the meeting on November 28th.

Thank you es 73,

John N4TOL