[SEDXC] IRC's

Chris Harrison (K4KW) k4kw at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 15 10:09:08 EST 2006

It's really bizarre how the USPS works.  I've been getting them for a while
now from the tiny little PO in Winston, GA.  The new number the PO uses for
the IRC is 330700.  I just asked them to order them and I've reordered
several times since.  It only takes a couple of days to get them if your PO
will just place the order.

Chris, K4KW