[SEDXC] PJ4A M/S for CQ WW CW

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Thu Oct 5 15:34:23 EDT 2006

Hello all:

I have received the official word on the contest callsign, so I feel
safe to make an official announcement.

Dan, K1TO, John, K4BAI, and Vic, N4TO will be QRV in the CQ WW DX
Contest CW on November 25 and 26, 2006 from Bonaire with the callsign
PJ4A.  We will be multi single, high power.  Before and after the
contest, we will use PJ4/home calls, Nov 21-28.  QSL all calls via K4BAI.

The three of us set the North American M/S record for CQ WW DX CW from
8P9Z in 1999.

The operation will be from the K2NG/PJ4G "Radio House" on Bonaire.
John, K4BAI and Jeff, KU8E, won the M/S category in the ARRL DX Contest
CW in February of this year from the same QTH.  IOTA is SA006.  Grid is
FK52.

73,

John, K4BAI.