[SEDXC] [SECC] [CQ-Contest] Big changes in USA amateur rules will affect CQ WW SSB

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Wed Oct 11 15:14:50 EDT 2006

It is effective 30 days after publication in the Federal Register.  It
was released October 10, but I don't think it has been published in the
Federal Register yet.  And, it gives us additional SSB frequencies in
those bands and also on 15.  It gives technicians additional frequencies
on phone in the 10 meter band, I think, but does not give them
additional CW frequencies.  73, John, K4BAI.