[SEDXC] For Sale: Icom 756 Pro 2

k4zrj at bellsouth.net k4zrj at bellsouth.net
Fri Oct 27 10:30:37 EDT 2006

You will not find a nicer Pro 2 than this one. Perfect condition electrically and cosmetically. No scratches, dings or dents. I am the original owner. Non-smoking environment. Comes with all original accessories, manual, microphone. I will include an original service manual as well. Includes original box which I will double box for shipment. $1650 plus shipping and insurance from 30188. If you are interested, send me an email and I will send some pictures. 73, Charles, K4ZRJ