[SEDXC] Invite - SECC Picnic October 14

Hal Kennedy halken at comcast.net
Thu Sep 28 09:19:46 EDT 2006

Fellow SEDXCers,

On behalf of Rick and Georganne, NQ4I and the SECC, I would like to invite
SEDXC members to the SECC picnic and NQ4I open house at NQ4I on Saturday
October 14th.

The time is 3 to 7 PM, the place is at Rick's super station in Griffin, GA.
For those who have not been there or not been there recently, the station
really has become one of the best contest and DXing stations in the US.

Hamburgers, hot dogs and soft drinks will be provided.  Guests are asked to
bring a side dish or dessert.  If you wish to eat or drink anything beyond
the basics, please fell free to bring it along.

SECC members received an evite and RSVPs are being tracked via that
service - we do not have the means to do this for the SEDXC so this is your
invitation!  I request that anyone planning to attend who has not responded
via the SECC evite please send me an email indicating you are coming and how
many in your party.

We hope to see you there!

73
Hal