[SEDXC] N8S

David Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Sat Apr 7 21:18:54 EDT 2007

I added 15 and 12 to the worked list for Swain's Island.

They seem to come up on 10 after the band is closed here
but open to Florida and W5.

I got left out of the 14 mhz SSB log for KH8SI so am looking for them on 20
SSB. I advised KH6BZF that they should come in long path on 20 SSB from 2030
to 2130 but so far no show.  They were on 14190 at 1930z working W5 and W1
but they were just a whisper.  The band goes out before the pacific comes in
after dark.  So when do they work W4 on SSB?

My beam is down pointed the opposite direction but my carolina seems to work
VK and ZL.  This is my current handicap.

Dave K4JRB