[SEDXC] This weekend GQP plaques

Tommy aldermant at alltel.net
Mon Apr 9 18:55:05 EDT 2007

Are you READY for this weekends BEST state QSO party? With the majority of
counties promised for representation and the majority of prizes and plaques
already sponsored, this QSO party should be really good!

I'm very happy to say that we have every category in the Mixed - Phone and
CW section with plaques to send to the winners.

In the Phone Only section, we have all categories with plaque sponsors, with
the exception of the Ga. Rover - Single Op and the DX QRP.

In the CW Only section, we have every category with plaque sponsors, with
the exception of the US/VE Low Power plaque.

While this is an excellent showing of support for our Georgia QSO party, it
still is not too late to get these last few categories sponsored! I am
sponsoring the CW Only - Low Power category. If anyone would like to sponsor
that category, I will gladly give it to them and then take one of these last
that have no sponsor yet.

We have the North Georgia ARL club and the North Georgia QRP Club sponsoring
plaques, where are the mid and southern Georgia club's?

Your name/call or your club name will be engraved on the plaque as it's
sponsor and you will receive an emailed digital photo of your sponsored
plaque, with it's winners name engraved on the plaque also.

Each plaque cost $40.00 which includes manufacturing and shipping to the
winners.

Please help the GQP provide 100% professional looking plaques for EVERY
category in our QSO party!

73,

Tom - W4BQF

alderman at alltel.net