[SEDXC] Vibroplex - new key

Mike, ND4V nd4v at comcast.net
Tue Apr 17 18:59:36 EDT 2007

As many of you know, Mitch, W4OA, the owner of Vibroplex and I were buds
back when I was in high school. We used to alternate being net control for
the Wednesday night CW Mars net. Hard to believe it but that was 46 years
ago!!

After 30+ years of intermittent contact, we reconnected and found that we
share a lot of the same interests -- beside radio.

I volunteer in the Vibroplex booth at some of the hamfests and have been
able to talk Mitch (well actually Betsy) into donating mouse pads for the
club drawings... so I thought I'd un-ashamedly plug his new product
offering...  which he says for a dollar more you can get in RED.

http://www.vibroplex.com/know_code.html

73, Mike ND4V