[SEDXC] QSLs for ARRL Outgoing QSL Service--NEW RATES

Bill Coleman aa4lr at arrl.net
Thu Apr 19 22:22:51 EDT 2007

On Apr 19, 2007, at 8:34 AM, Tom - KE1JF wrote:

> Here's a couple of links that may be helpful in the sorting;
>
> http://www.arrl.org/awards/dxcc/itucalls.html

Is it? Here's an example. Say I worked TO5A and I want to get a card.
According to this ITU list, this is France. But, actually, TO5A is in
Martinique. Should my card go to France?

> And this is probably the easiest to use, from eHam;
>
> http://www.eham.net/newham/callsigns
>
> Scroll down & click on International Call Sign Allocation. The list
> is very well layed out in order with the countries primary prefix
> first. I wish it was printable.

Unfortuatnely, it's a JavaScript link, so you can't even copy and
paste it. Ugh.

Yes, this is a lot closer to what I'm looking for. Shouldn't the ARRL
Outgoing Bureau publish such a list (ie -- we want cards in THIS
order, thank you)?

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa4lr at arrl.net
             -- Wilbur Wright, 1901