[SEDXC] Latest info on BS7H !

Don Nesbitt drnesbitt at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 20 11:34:52 EDT 2007

Thanks for passing this link along Bob.  Nice interview.

Ironically, I worked Paul (BV4FH) this morning around 1325Z on 14.191.  This
is within the time predicted by the W6EL software for fair propagation to
BS7.  Paul's signal was very readable on my high noise wire - 5x9 and he
gave me a 5x7.  I was only running 100 watts to my wire so I was surprised
that he heard me - he actually has an antenna at his end!  Hope this bodes
well for the BS7 operation.

I'm still cogitating on your noise blanker operation.  Strange symptom
indeed.  73 -- Don N4HH