[SEDXC] "Last Call" for input on the club charter and bylaws

NN4ZZ Mail al at nn4zz.com
Wed Apr 25 17:02:37 EDT 2007

To all SEDXC club members,
We've received input from several members regarding the proposed changes to the club charter and bylaws.  Thanks for your feedback!   At this point, we aren't aware of any others who intend to send input but we want to be sure we don't overlook anyone.

In order to keep this effort moving along, this a "last call" for input.   Please send your comments via email DIRECTLY to both Jim and Harry by midnight Saturday April 28th.

Our plan is to provide you with:
  1.. A revised copy of the charter via email in advance of the May meeting
  2.. A snail mail notification of our intention to vote on the charter at the May meeting.  The notification will be postmarked at least 7 days prior to the meeting.
Regards and gd luck to all with BS7...Al