[SEDXC] NEW DX Resource

Paul Pescitelli dx.k4uj at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 18:16:43 EDT 2007

All....

http://www.dxreference.com

I have created a new web page that is Wiki based and intended to be
for community collaboration. On this page is a listing of each DXCC
Entity, each entity has its own page that contains several
informational areas.

I am soliciting the amateur community for assistance in filling in the
information. I have provided an example to show how I would like for
each to look.

Within each entry you will be able to understand its history, the
current DXCC status, challenges with obtaining permission to activate,
the IOTA reference, a list of all previous DXpeditions, links to other
sites that contain pertinent information.

For those of you that have used www.wikipedia.com, it is the same
software they use and will have the same look and feel.

Please do not post copyrighted material unless you have written
permission to reproduce it and can provide it.

Please include links to the external sites as well. In order to
contribute all you have to do is click on the entity and click "Edit"
at the top of the page. It would be really nice if you registered on
the site so that your edits are attached to a login. This will allow
for us to send you an update if the information you provide is
disputed or is changed.

** LOGO CONTEST **
See the main wiki page for details on the logo contest for DXReference.com

--
73 - Paul    K4UJ
BS7H, FS, KP2, KP4, PJ6, PJ7,VP2E, ZF2UJ