[SEDXC] Orion I for sale--W4TE

Kauten James w4te at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 31 12:58:36 EDT 2007

I am offering this to SEDXC members first.

I have an Orion I for sale in excellent condition.  This is an
excellent radio.  I am awaiting a K3 and then may consider an Orion
II in the future.

Here are the details:

Offering Orion I Package to SEDXC members for $2350.00 plus shipping.
TenTec Orion I

1      565AT
2      S/N:  06C10693
3      Hardware Band Scope Upgrade completed
4      Latest V2 software installed: v2.059d
5      Mint condition, climate controlled room, non-smoking, covered.
6      Includes all 3 Roofing Filters:  #217 (500Hz), #218 (1.8kHz),
#219 (250Hz)
7      Ten-Tec Automatic Tuner installed
8      Instruction manual, 12V power cable included, original packaging.
9      302 Series Remote Encoder Keypad
10  Pictures available
11  Purchase price $4234.00 plus shipping
12  Sale price:  $2500 plus shipping.  Complete package to SEDXC
members for $2350.00 plus shipping if necessary.

Jim, W4TE

James R. Kauten, MD, W4TE
404-233-9700
w4te at earthlink.net