[SEDXC] Noise Cancelling Headphones

John Harden, D.M.D. jhdmd at bellsouth.net
Thu Dec 6 10:04:22 EST 2007

I use the GAP noise canceling unit ahead of the Orion I. It works great. Two
dxers at Dayton recommended it last year and said it was the best out there.

They recommended it over the MFJ device and the Time Wave device. They had
tried both and were not pleased with them.

It has been especially effective on the low bands (especially 75/80).

73,

John, W4NU