[SEDXC] recycling

K4WX k4wx at mindspring.com
Wed Dec 12 22:45:44 EST 2007

This free drop off is at the Galloway School located in north Buckhead area of
Atlanta
at 215 West Wieuca in the middle of Chastain Park.

Friday, January 11

If you've got old electronic equipment piling up in your closets, now is the
time to get rid of it in a responsible way with
Galloway's first ever ELECTRONICS RECYCLING DAY!!!!

Here's the scoop...On January 11 (the second Friday after we get back from
holidays), put anything from the list below in your car, pull up at morning
carpool, pop your trunk and we will get it out for you. We are asking for an
optional $2 donation that will go to GAEA, Galloway's Environmental Student
Group. TV's can be recycled, but they will cost $10. Recycle these items so
they don't end up in our landfills:

ACCEPTABLE ELECTRONICS

COMPUTERS
MONITORS