[SEDXC] Plaque

David Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Wed Dec 19 18:09:24 EST 2007

Sorry I could not make the Christmas party.  Sounded great.  Thanks to W4TE
for handling the Prexy duties for a couple of years and hosting such
parties!

I did get the plaque from Chaz and its great.  Thanks.  I really had fun
with 100 watts and my Carolina Short 80.  Best parts was winning the 12
meter plaque, working 100 entites, and working rare ones such as VQ9LA, H40,
V73, and ZL7 on 40, ZD7 and 3C on 17, C5 and 5R8 on 15, 7Q7, A61, BX5, JW,
H40 (Long Path they say HI), ST2, and ZL7 on 20 plus ZS6CCY for plulling me
out on 75 SSB.  If you missed the contest you missed FUN.

73 Dave K4JRB