[SEDXC] Blackberry 8700G - free to a good home - GONE Already

NN4ZZ Mail al at nn4zz.com
Mon Dec 24 16:59:58 EST 2007

Gone in 4 minutes!  (to Guy - W4GBU)

...Al

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: NN4ZZ Mail
  To: SEDXC club reflector
  Sent: Monday, December 24, 2007 4:47 PM
  Subject: Blackberry 8700G - free to a good home

  The company just switched us from T-Mobile to Sprint and my Blackberry 8700G is not supported on Sprint.    I think the 'G' model is for T-Mobile only.  The 8700G was $300 about 2 years ago.  It has a color screen, thumbwheel and full keyboard.  It is in good condition, with a leather case and misc accessories.

  Best of all, if you can use it, it's yours for free.  Send me a note off line and I'll bring it to the January meeting.

  73...Al