[SEDXC] Just back from VU7RG....PRO III for sale

MAllphin at aol.com MAllphin at aol.com
Thu Feb 1 12:29:52 EST 2007

Hi Gang,
   I am just back from VU7RG and about to ship a IC 756 PRO  III back to
Icom.  It is one of the five radios that they loaned us.   They have offered it
for sale with a new warranty and I thought maybe someone in  the club might be
interested. The $2699 package price includes the PRO  III radio, a PS-125 power
supply and a Pelican shipping case. If you have an  interest, email me and I
will put you in touch with the Icom contact  person!
    Hope everyone who wanted to be in the VU7RG  log...is!
73, Bob
K4UEE