[SEDXC] UPDATE 2 - SEDXC Golden Anniversary Committee

NN4ZZ Mail al at nn4zz.com
Tue Feb 6 20:56:15 EST 2007

Wow that was fast -- We now have 3 spots filled and need 1 or 2 more....Al

Gregg/W6IZT
Gary/WB4SQ
Chaz/W4GKF

  To All Members,
  Next year is a special year for us. Founded in 1958, next year is the 50th
  anniversary of the SEDXC.  That calls for a celebration!   A few folks have
  offered ideas and like anything else a good party requires preparation.
  Here are some of the ideas you have suggested:

  - Special QSL card club members can start using in 2007
  - Special event or contest for 2008
  - Operating award for working the most members
  - a booth at Dayton in 2008.
  - Club DXpedition to Navassa island

  Here is your chance to help decide what we do and to help "get it done."
  We're looking for 2 or 3 more volunteers to serve on the SEDXC Golden
  Anniversary committee.   Gary/WB4SQ, our activities manager has already
  volunteered to be on the team.  You won't have to do all of the work, but
  you'll be responsible for collecting ideas, planning, and keeping the
  membership up to date on the progress.  The committee will pick it's
  chairperson and begin working as soon as we get a quorum and it will stand
  thru 2008.

  If you would like to serve, please email me or any of the officers,  or let
  us know at the next meeting.

  Thanks...Al