[SEDXC] Last Call for Rig Survey

Don Nesbitt drnesbitt at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 15 22:00:37 EST 2007

Thanks to all who responded already.  Last call - original message repeated
below.

Please take a few seconds to answer the two questions below so I can report
the results as a part of my presentation on "Merry-Go-Round Radios" at the
Wednesday February 21st SEDXC meeting.  Please NOTE - NEW DAY (WED) but SAME
TIME AND PLACE for the meeting.

Hit the "REPLY ALL" button but take out the "sedxc at contesting.com" and leave
the "drnesbitt at hotmail.com" in the To: line so I get the results direct and
we don't clutter up the reflector.

THE QUESTIONS:

1.  What is your "primary" rig?  Even though you may have lots of rigs (hey,
don't we all?), which is the one that you sit down in front of MOST of the
time?  If you want to list them all, feel free - but - please designate one
of them as "primary."

2.  What do you consider the "best" rig that you have either owned or own
now - no hearsay allowed - you've had "hands on" experience with it!  You
decide what "best" means!

Thanks - see you on Wednesday Feb 21st.  73 es gud dxing -- Don N4HH