[SEDXC] Dalton

Keith LaBorde - K4KAL k4kal at arrl.net
Sun Feb 18 15:20:29 EST 2007

Guys,

You know I was thinking about some comments Al made at our meeting with W3UR.
He mentioned the South Eastern DX Club Logo has got a lot of exposure over the years sponsoring various Dxpeditions.
Maybe it is time for us to venture out to some other hamfests from the norm.

I know there are a lot of us that attend other hamfests and wish we had a table.
So what if the traffic is low; if there are enough of us going, why not.
Isn't the goal to have more visability, to increase membership?
If we asked around in advance I bet we could come up with enough volunteers to man a table.

I personally would like to see us at Dalton, and even Dayton.
We could be as big as the North California group with enough exposure.

Think about it..  We have had SEDXC members participate in some very big high profile Dxpeditions in the past few years.

My 2 cents...

Keith, K4KAL