[SEDXC] Fwd: Re: Arrows?

John Harden, D.M.D. jhdmd at bellsouth.net
Wed Feb 21 23:21:48 EST 2007

I have used a slingshot for years to shoot a nylon fishing line and a
lead weight over any of the 100 foot trees in my yard.

I then use the line to pull up some of the black synthetic cord that I
get from the Wire Man. You cannot fail with this technique.

I see no reason to use a bow and arrow. You can buy a slingshot with a
fishing type reel on it. However, you don't really need it.

73,

John, W4NU