[SEDXC] SEDXC Survey Results

Don Nesbitt drnesbitt at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 23 13:00:45 EST 2007

Whoops - I tried to post the results by attaching an Excel spreadsheet as
well as a Word document and have not see the post come through.  I'm
thinking that the contesting.com server will not accept email attachments
for distribution (could be wrong here) so I've listed out the survey results
in the body of this email as plain text without being in a nice table.

I tried to space them out so the numbers would line up but I'm guessing that
depending on your email client you may see some pretty strange stuff!  The
first number is the count for "Primary" responses and the second number is
the score for "Best" responses.   If anyone wants this in Excel or Word,
drop me an email and I'll shoot the attachment(s) to you direct.

Please remember that each person decided what "best" meant to them.  "Best"
could have been best performer, best looking, best fun, etc. -  it was
"best" to you!

The numbers may not add up as there were a few responses that indicated a
tie in either the Primary or the Best category and I did the "best" I could
with those!  A number of people indicated that adding INRAD filters
(including the roofing filter) to the FT-1000 series was very instrumental
in improving performance.

Thanks again to all who responded.  '73 es gud dxing -- Don N4HH

          RIG	                    PRIMARY	BEST
FT-1000MP	                         11	                  8
FT-1000D	                          7	                  8
FT-1000MP MK V 200 W        5	                  5
ORION I	                          5	                  4
FT-2000	                          4	                  2
IC-756 Pro III	          3	                  3
IC-7800	                          3	                  3
TS-940S	                          2	                  2
TS-2000	                          2	                  2
FT-1000MP MK V FIELD          2	                  1
TS-870	                          2
IC-756 Pro	                          1	                  1
IC-756 Pro II	          1	                  1
TS-440S	                          1	                  1
TS-570SG	                          1	                  1
OMNI VI+	                          1	                  1
FT-100D	                          1	                  1
FT-102	                          1	                  1
FT-101E/FR-101S	          1	                  1
FT-857	                          1	                  1
FTDX-9000 CONTEST	          1	                  1
Ranger II/75A4	                                  1
TS-450	                          1
ORION II	                          1
FT-890	                          1
TS-930	 	                                  2
75A4	 	                                  1
KWM-2	 	                                  1
K2	 	                                  1
TS-850	 	                                  1
TS-940	 	                                  1
TS-950	 	                                  1
TS-940SAT	 	                                  1
CX7A	 	                                  2
FT-107M	 	                                  1
FT-1000	 	                                  1