[SEDXC] January SEDXC Meeting

Dave - KB4ET kb4et at gtcom.net
Fri Jan 12 16:29:01 EST 2007

  I will be in the ATL area (up from Fla.) on the 18th for a radionuclide
exercise stress test at Emory Univ. Hosp. on the 18th.. If all goes well
I'll head back to Fla. that day BUT should they hold me over for more
testing I'll see you guys at the meeting - Its been a long time. 73/DX
Dave - KB4ET
Hello All,

Just a reminder about next week's meeting on Friday, January 19th.  It is
an 8:00 P.M. start to give everyone ample time to negotiate Friday traffic
to arrive on time at our meeting site in Marietta.