[SEDXC] January SEDXC Meeting

iam4rb at aol.com iam4rb at aol.com
Thu Jan 18 12:10:38 EST 2007

Hello All,

Just a reminder about tomorrow's meeting, Friday, January 19th.

People will be meeting at the Marietta Diner for dinner prior to the meeting.  The diner is on highway 41 just about 1/4 mile north of Southern Polytech on the left if you are heading north.

It is an 8:00 P.M. start to allow everyone ample time to negotiate Friday traffic, have dinnner, and to arrive on time at our meeting site in Marietta.

Details below:

The January meeting for the Southeastern DX Club will be held at 8:00 P.M on
Friday January 19th on the campus of Southern Polytech Institute in Marietta,
GA.

Our guest speaker, Bernie McClenny, W3UR will present the story of the VU4AN,
Andaman 2006 operation.

Please see the link on the SEDXC website for information and directions.

www.sedxc.org/january07.htm

Again, we are meeting Friday, January 19th at 8:00 P.M.

The club will begin the new meeting time of the 3rd Wednesday of the month
starting with the February meeting.

I look foward to seeing everyone there,

73 - John N4TOL